Paul Smith presented a collection of casual workwear—practicality with a personality. There were striped, drop-waist dresses with the occasional matching blazer; loose florals; and fringed-tunic tops, all paired with functional flat sandals in taupe, black, khaki, and grey.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You