It’s New York Fashion Week, and seasoned Interview photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Patrik Ervell steered clear of airy, light-weight Spring fabrics, presenting a shapely and structured Spring/Summer collection. With the exception of one red suit, the palette was muted: white sportswear-inspired windbreakers paired with black shorts; navy zip-fronted henleys under black bombers.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy