The inner sanctum of fashion’s elite has been given a new platform, as a proliferation of media has turned watching its members into a spectator sport. Followers of fashion have shifted their fascination away from the runway to the cool people sitting alongside it in the front row. The audience of style makers has become the subject matter itself, with fashion’s scenesters as the new celebrities and blogs relentlessly following their every move. Some stay faithful to a highly defined personal style; others flirt with celebrating the look of the moment straight off the catwalk. Super style or hyper fashion—we love both. We turned the camera on the voyeurs at this season’s Paris shows!
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward