Fashion Month is officially over. Sigh. No more images of springtime dresses, glowing skin, and billowing hair. Back to reality: it’s all about plummeting temperatures. Cold weather calls for sweaters, puffers, and placid skin. We’ll go over tips to turn your lifeless fall/winter skin back to life again in a later post. For now, we’re focusing on fashion’s most sophisticated city: Paris, the place that gave birth to some of our favorite brands—Chanel, YSL and Balmain, to name a few. Rounding out our color coverage, we asked MAC Senior Artist Keri Blair to give us a recap of the top six Paris Fashion Week face trends. Click on the slideshow above for tips on achieving matte skin, glossy eyes (our favorite!), graphic liner, and more.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward