This New York Fashion Week, Interview and Lexus teamed up on an experience that gave the NYFW crowd a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be photographed on a real editorial set by one of our regular contributing photographers, Hao Zeng. The creative direction was engineered by renowned fashion photographer, and Interview Editorial Director, Fabien Baron, with a slick set inspired by, and featuring, the new Lexus LC500—built by industry mainstay Stefan Beckman in collaboration with the lighting artists at Nitemind. The venue featured lighting installations by Nitemind; a manicure and nail art station by Chillhouse; hair and makeup by Stylisted; and food and beverages by TYME.
In addition, our street team shot Polaroid Originals of passersby and staff wore limited release September issue sweatshirts by Everest Isles.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation