ABOVE: OSCAR DE LA RENTA’S SPRING 2012 CHILDREN’S COLLECTION.
For many, the words “Oscar de la Renta” conjure up memories of Carrie Bradshaw dancing in front of the Metropolitan opera house in that poufy-skirted, sleeveless, raspberry-colored cocktail dress, with a black bow belt, a gift of her season six beau, Alexander Petrovsky. This season it’s all about SJP’s kids, as for the first time, de la Renta also has children’s line. The stiff-silks are replaced with floral cottons—presumably better for running, jumping and skipping in or whatever it is children do these days—but the details remain distinctly de la Renta-big bow belts and full skirts. Designer children’s clothing isn’t the most cost-conscious purchase, but look how darling those kids look!
Oscar de la Renta childrenswear Spring 2012 collection is available at Bergdorf Goodman, Oscar de la Renta boutiques and online.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season