Earlier today, Marc Jacobs brought NYFW Spring/Summer 2016 to a dramatic close with models sporting platform boots and piles of dreadlocks. Click through the slideshow above to see our favorite moments from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Opening Ceremony, Rag & Bone, Rodarte, Coach, Brandon Maxwell, Libertine, Delpozo, and, of course, Marc Jacobs.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse