It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
With his spring collection, Narciso Rodriguez presents a woman with an effortless grace you’re too busy appreciating to envy. Durable in fabric, confident in color, foolproof in attitude, Rodriguez brings a re-imagined minimalism to the runway.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock