It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Narciso Rodriquez knows what he’s good at—simple, sleek, and elegant color-blocked clothing—but that doesn’t mean he’s stuck in the past. Stand out pieces from Rodriguez’s Fall Winter 2013 collection include a sleeveless, black tuxedo-inspired silk dress, A geometric, textured black and white coat and matching fur-lined jacket and a series of silk cocktail dresses combining teal, black, ivory, and dark emerald green with matching ankle-strap shoes.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November