Australian label Zimmermann is famous for its pretty and utterly wearable cocktail dresses and colorful printed bikinis, but this tank demonstrates that its designers’ skills extend beyond swimwear. In black, maze-printed velvet with a sheer inlay and a slightly oversized cut, it’s versatile, but not boring; sexy, but not trashy. We’d wear it with a cashmere cardigan, dark jeans, and booties or with a slinky leather skirt and opaque tights throughout the autumn and winter. During the spring and summer, we’d pair it with shorts and wedges. Price at $220 and available online at Zimmermann.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November