Designed by Elin Kling and Interview‘s own art director Karl Lindman, last month new label Totême launched their first 20-piece collection. We’re a little obsessed. Take the above navy, lightweight cashmere sweater as an example: luxury at its finest, it is delicate, elegant, and super-soft. We’d wear it casual and clean over a little white dress, or with a pair of lithe, ankle-length trousers. Priced at $430 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True