British designer Tom Dixon’s copper-plated “Plum” cocktail shaker is worthy of a secret bar hidden behind a book shelf in a carefully decorated library. Not an old-fashioned bar—a Prohibition or Mad Men fantasy—but something futuristic and yet to be imagined. Barring that, it would look pretty good displayed prominently on a kitchen counter as a functional piece of art, or poised atop of a matching copper tray in between matching Martini glasses and ice tongs. Priced at $145 and available at Dixon’s newly-opened SoHo store at 19 Howard Street in New York City.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse