A cross between a bootie, a slipper, and a mule, Stella McCartney’s “Yasmin” pumps are the perfect solution to the fluctuating spring weather. A conservative, closed, rounded toe is offset by a curved metal heel that calls to mind a Richard Serra sculpture. An arty heel is never a bad idea—especially one that transcends seasonal shifts. Priced at $765 and available online at Barneys.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”