“One day Sheldon says to me, ‘You never wear Sunday.’ It was all suspicious. Where was Sunday? Where had I left Sunday?”
In Rob Reiner’s When Harry Met Sally (1989) Sally loses a boyfriend when he becomes crazed with jealousy over her Monday-to-Saturday days of the week underpants. Good news for modern day Sallys: Stella McCartney’s cotton and silk blend embroidered knickers set comes complete with a Sunday. Priced at $195 and available at Net-a-Porter.com.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup