What better addition to a midday power lunch than this charmingly odd child of a new (and, alas, temporary) Italian power couple? For reasons we cannot fathom, S. Pellegrino and Bulgari have come together to recast the classic long-neck bottle in faux-decadent splendor. But who needs reasons when it feels this right? After all, the “S. Pellegrino Sparkles with Bulgari” bottle has all the winsome qualities of la vita italiana: heritage, quality, and melodrama. Gold! Emeralds! Brilliant cut diamonds! Sparkling, still my beating heart!
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock