What better addition to a midday power lunch than this charmingly odd child of a new (and, alas, temporary) Italian power couple? For reasons we cannot fathom, S. Pellegrino and Bulgari have come together to recast the classic long-neck bottle in faux-decadent splendor. But who needs reasons when it feels this right? After all, the “S. Pellegrino Sparkles with Bulgari” bottle has all the winsome qualities of la vita italiana: heritage, quality, and melodrama. Gold! Emeralds! Brilliant cut diamonds! Sparkling, still my beating heart!
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward