The simplicity and cognac elegance of 70’s timepieces have struck a chord lately. Roger Dubuis’ La Monegasque Limited Edition Chronograph embodies that era: its sensuous mix of rose gold, caramel and black defines a man of class, character and smooth, whisper-in-your-ear personal style. Act fast—only 88 of these watches will be produced.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Boulet Brothers Spill Their Guts on Everything Scary, from Fake Blood to Jeffrey Toobin
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Jumaane Williams Tells La La Anthony Why He’s “Not Okay”