The simplicity and cognac elegance of 70’s timepieces have struck a chord lately. Roger Dubuis’ La Monegasque Limited Edition Chronograph embodies that era: its sensuous mix of rose gold, caramel and black defines a man of class, character and smooth, whisper-in-your-ear personal style. Act fast—only 88 of these watches will be produced.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy