The twenty-teens just might be the decade of the sneaker. With designers such as Martin Margiela, Lanvin, and Raf Simons embellishing and elevating the athletic-inspire shoe, every fashion-forward man ought to own a pair. Among of our favorite iterations are the above Raf Simons high-tops, part of a capsule collection Simons has created for Mr Porter. With a sleek black base, playful fluorescent florals, and throwback Velcro strips, we’ve already ordered them for our boyfriend, brother, and best friend. Priced at $695 and available exclusively at Mr Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun