On Friday, & Other Stories opened it’s first American flagship next to the old Interview offices in SoHo, New York. It’s hard to pick just one item from the Swedish store, which stocks everything from hand soaps to totes, boots, brooches, blazers, and, currently, a special capsule collection design by singer Lykke Li, but at the moment we are particularly enamored with the above wool sweater. Elegant, easy to wear, and simple, without being plain, we love the throwback ‘60s mock-turtleneck collar and pearl embroidery. Priced at $130 and available online or in store at & Other Stories at 575 Broadway, New York, NY 10012.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old