Nobody can put a unique and eclectic twist on knitwear quite like Jeremy Scott. His F/W 2014 collection for Moschino featured pop culture references on full display, with looks such as work dresses in the style of McDonalds uniforms and Hershey’s candy wrapper ball-gowns. With the above sweatshirt, Scott breezily captures childhood nostalgia through our favorite Bikini Bottom-dwelling, pet-snail-owning, yellow sponge cartoon character. Loud, charming, and just plain fun, this comfy, fine-knit wool sweater personifies the classic Moschino girl. We can only hope that our favorite cynic Squidward will merit a matching sweater next season. Priced at $796 and available online at Matches Fashion.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again