A bomber jacket is one of those items that, if you’re careful in your selection, can remain in your wardrobe through changing seasons and fashions. Take the above MM6 Maison Margiela version: made from tech taffeta, trimmed with black and white ribbed knit, and casually oversized, you can envision it draped over a front row girl’s shoulders today or in ten years, or even ten years ago. Priced at $990 and available online at the Dreslyn.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress