For his Spring/Summer 2014 collection, Michael Kors covered all the bases: there was swimwear for afternoons at the beach, and heavier cover-ups for cooler winter nights. We were particularly fond of the above item: a perfect, multi-season layering cardigan. Made from a blend of cashmere, wool, and mohair, it is warm enough to cater to chilly turns in the weather. With its revealing v-neck cut, however, it allows you to show off your bathing suit (or even your bare chest…). Priced at $1495 and available at Net-a-Porter.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT HOLLIE VAN OSENBRUGGEN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron