We’re in a simple sartorial mood: we want clean, classic lines that feature great design that doesn’t call attention to itself. MF by Meghan Farrell‘s Cross Kiss ring, in silver satin, fits the bill: it’s perfectly proportioned, not dainty or shy, but not too loud and bold, either. It’s a simple ring that stands out, and adds just enough interest to virtually anyone’s hand. Available for $290 at Opening Ceremony and at the Ace Hotel.
This Most Wanted object is selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again