The cashmere scarf is the adult comfort blanket: reassuring in its portable softness and enveloping warmth. This cream scarf from Maiyet with charcoal and gray stripes is subtle enough that it will go with anything—your Breton stripe shirt and leggings airplane outfit, your winter coat, your form-fitting leather skirt ensemble. It’s important to know where your fashion comes from, and Maiyet’s design ethos is a good one: the three-year-old brand uses local artisans with the objective of creating sustainable employment in under-developed areas. Priced at $450 and available from Barneys.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again