Bringing last season’s statement necklaces off the collarbone and around the neck, Lanvin’s Dedale choker is simultaneously heavy and delicate. Leather-lined pewter bands striate the neck, studded and meeting in the center in a tiered, Art Deco. The necklace itself is named for Greek mythology’s Daedalus, the father of Icarus and the master craftsman who designed the Labyrinth, which the spiraling, maze of metallics on the choker seems to reference. Dedale may be archaically inspired, but in presentation it is transcendentally modern. Priced at $2590 and available online at Lanvin.
This Most Wanted was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek