Fear not, ye prep: this year, the polo shirt need not hibernate. Cast in a palette of autumnal colors, Lacoste’s limited-edition cashmere polo collection cleaves to tradition even as it makes some tweaks: pearl buttons, side flits, and a piqué mesh knit keep the shirts classic, but small touches, like weaving the croc logo in the same colorway as each shirt, lend a certain freshness. Still, the fabric remains the major attraction. One hundred percent cashmere polos—available in long sleeve and short sleeve styles—beg for relaxation and close contact, and are a perfect addition to a snug and homey winter’s-night-in. Act fast: only 1200 units will be produced, with just 100 of each color and style. Priced from $380 at Lacoste’s Fifth Avenue flagship, and online at www.lacoste.com.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy