Now that the weather has (finally) realized what month it is, we are breaking out our chunky knits. Luxurious basics are always a sound investment, and we’ve been eyeing this Gucci update of a wardrobe staple: the turtleneck. The black wool and flattering silhouette won’t get tiresome after a season, and the open mesh panel means you can show some skin while staying warm. Priced at $1,100 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup