Fall is the perfect excuse to reinvent one’s wardrobe, and what better way to start than a new and improved take on an autumn staple. Take Genetic’s black leather skinny pants, shown above on the left: versatile, durable, and always cool, the fit appears polished without compromising comfort. Named the “Shya-Black,” these trousers offer seamless silhouette and thicker leather that won’t stretch out before the day is done, making this item our new best friend. Priced at $995 and available at Genetic stockists.
THIS MOST WANTED WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT ACCESSORIES EDITOR MELISSA KARL.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November