Be it for your friend’s housewarming, a colleague’s birthday, or a very belated Mother’s Day, these Fornasetti hand-poured candles make the perfect gift no matter the occasion. The thyme, cedarwood, and lavender candle on the right offers a spiced, autumn-appropriate scent, while the decorative floral on the left mimics the lighter, summery scent of rose, iris, and orange blossom. Each candle is adorned with one of Piero Fornasetti’s sketches: L’ape Sul Naso or “bee on the nose” on the right, and the face of Lina Cavalieri (Fornasetti’s muse) disguised as the goddess of Flora on the left. The candles will burn for up to 60 hours, but even when the vegetable wax is gone, the ceramic jars easily double as vessels to keep trinkets, cosmetics, or whatever else you might see fit. Each is priced at $175 and available on Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy