Now is the time of year to let go a little bit and feast on our favorite sweets. After Grandmother’s cookies (or perhaps before Grandmother’s cookies—sorry, Grandmother), Philadelphia chocolatier Edward Marc’s nonpareil winter series is at the top of our indulgence list. These little nuggets of joy are made with an irresistible mixture of gourmet milk and dark chocolate and come in a cute glass jar. Priced at $30.00 and available online.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS AND ASSISTANT ACCESSORIES EDITOR MELISSA KARL.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy