Where do you keep your jewelry? Stowed away and promptly forgotten in a dusty safe, or laid out across your dresser, just waiting for an earring to roll of into a crack between the floorboards? Only the scale of life problems, jewelry storage is pretty minor—but it is one we can actually solve, and solve we shall with this Eddie Borgo jewelry box. Made of stingray-effect leather, the box opens up to reveal a mirror, and three velvet-lined tiers of compartments. Other features include a top handle for traveling and two locks. Priced at $2,000 and available at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again