Printed with a simmering silhouette of a tropical sunset, this week’s Most Wanted item evokes balmy nights spent in Rio, Bali, or Tulum. This graphic pouch from Dezso, Sara Beltrán’s Jaipur-based label, is utilitarian in construction, the soft rectangular shape accented with a fluorescent orange zipper. Roomy enough for sunscreen and a pulpy beach read, it’s a cinch for toting all your summer essentials, and equally suitable for pairing with a bright bikini or white maxi dress for evening. Priced at $65 and available at Shop Latitude.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview fashion market director Dania Ortiz.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories