You might not want to smell like a bunch of boys, but who doesn’t want to smell like COMME des GARCONS? We’re currently enamored of CDG’s new unisex fragrance, Amazingreen. True to its name, top notes of palm trees, jungle leaves, green pepper, and our favorite dew mist, dominate the fragrance. Not too sweet, there’s something very refreshing about the crisp smell of verdant plant-life, especially if you’re stuck indoors. We’re also rather intrigued by the perfumes base-notes, which include gunpowder accord. Amazingreen comes out this week and is available from COMME des GARCONS, 520 West 22nd Street, New York, NY.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories