You might not want to smell like a bunch of boys, but who doesn’t want to smell like COMME des GARCONS? We’re currently enamored of CDG’s new unisex fragrance, Amazingreen. True to its name, top notes of palm trees, jungle leaves, green pepper, and our favorite dew mist, dominate the fragrance. Not too sweet, there’s something very refreshing about the crisp smell of verdant plant-life, especially if you’re stuck indoors. We’re also rather intrigued by the perfumes base-notes, which include gunpowder accord. Amazingreen comes out this week and is available from COMME des GARCONS, 520 West 22nd Street, New York, NY.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock