If there is a back-to-school equivalent for adults, it is the start of fashion month: a new season, new collections, a new professional page. Though long past school age, we still re-evaluate our wardrobe dutifully, beginning with our handbag—one carefully selected accessory is, after all, the easiest way to renew your look. This year, our first choice back-to-fashion bag is Céline’s belt bag, picture above. A new style launched last month, it is spacious enough for all of our essentials and elegant enough for the front row. Priced at $2,950 and available at Bergdorf Goodman.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation