If there is a back-to-school equivalent for adults, it is the start of fashion month: a new season, new collections, a new professional page. Though long past school age, we still re-evaluate our wardrobe dutifully, beginning with our handbag—one carefully selected accessory is, after all, the easiest way to renew your look. This year, our first choice back-to-fashion bag is Céline’s belt bag, picture above. A new style launched last month, it is spacious enough for all of our essentials and elegant enough for the front row. Priced at $2,950 and available at Bergdorf Goodman.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris