These balmy summer days have us yearning for the chic layers of fall. We can’t wait to break out this Band of Outsiders wool coat at the first autumn breeze. Its slightly oversized silhouette coupled with an off-center zipper closure gives it that covetable, “Oh, I just threw this on while I was running out the door, but don’t I look fabulous?” vibe. Paired with a breton-striped top, slightly relaxed light-wash denim, stilettos and a shocking red lip, the street style photographs practically take themselves. Priced at $635 and available online at Net-a-Porter or in store at Pas de Deux, New York.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy