What, oh what to wear to our Halloween party? Naughty maid, perhaps? Buff butler? Whatever outfit we decide on, we’ll need a new pair of shoes, and we’ve fallen in love with this Balenciaga monochrome, lace-up pair. The simple color scheme—black and white—means they’ll go with anything. The peep-toe and the laces, those oh-so-Balenciaga touches, will remind everyone that a real fashion lover never sacrifices his or her style, not even for a holiday. But our favorite thing about them is that we know we’ll wear them after the night is done. Priced at $865 and available from Barneys.
This Most Wanted was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy