From super-thin cotton tee-shirts to gossamer fabrics, Alexander Wang is as close they come to mastering the use of sheer fabric for subtle, sensual downtown allure. Take the above sheer layer dress: the piece reveals the body’s contours in delicate silhouette, while veiling limbs behind a dark mesh—there’s not too much shown, and there’s not too little either. Now that’s what we call strategic placement. Priced at $550.00 and available at Saks Fifth Avenue.
This Most Wanted was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again