A skirt doesn’t have to be an itty, bitty mini to be sexy. Made of black macramé, 2013’s answer to lace, this Alexander McQueen pencil skirt is right on trend. The hemline falls below the knee, but it’s fitted shape—a cinched wait and rounded posterior— mean it’s anything but matronly. What makes it unusually sensual, however, is the faux-reveal: the nude underlay lining the black honeycomb netting. Priced at $2785 and available online at Bergdorf Goodman.
This Most Wanted was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup