Of the adjectives that come to mind when we think about Alexander McQueen’s brand values, “demure” isn’t high on the list—which is exactly why we find this take on the label’s Heroine bag so refreshing. The blush-pink leather, with its prim top handle—no shoulder strap in sight!—was born to ride alongside your daintiest spring floral-print garden-party dresses. But we think it would really make a statement paired with pieces more typical of a McQueen fan: skintight leather trousers and pointy, pointy pumps. After all, you’re not predictable, either. Priced at $2,825 and available at alexandermcqueen.com.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again