A loose crepe shift layered gracefully over gold netting and a silk lining, the above Adam Lippes look is a flapper dress for the modern age. We’d wear it with bare skin—that old Coco Chanel fashion adage about “removing one accessory” before you leave the house remains true today—and simple flats. Modern flappers need to be mobile. Priced at $1,555 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos