Winter is a fashion lover’s nemesis. The mere thought of our glorious garments being swallowed up day in and day out for months on end by bulky outerwear is already inducing end-of-summer nightmares. Luckily the brilliant Swedish minds at Acne have gone ahead and created a winter jacket so unequivocally cool we’re glad to have it be the star of every street style image we’re featured in this winter. We dig the tough-as-nails biker detailing, and the supple shearling will keep us warm in even the most brutal of winter months. Fashion: 1, Mother Nature: 0. Priced at $2,500 and available online at Acne.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin