The rush of fashion weeks can be a lot to handle: all those invitations, flights, looks, even slideshows to click through. And yet in her infinite wisdom, Miuccia Prada has found a way make each successive fashion week new again. On the first week of each city’s fashion weeks—New York (today), London (Feb. 17), Milan (Feb. 22), and Paris (Feb. 28)—that city’s flagship Miu Miu boutique will exclusively make available a line of limited-edition bags. Inspired by vintage styles, this 46-piece collection is handmade featuring 17 various textiles, including exotic materials like crocodile, python, and ostrich, and created using 12 unique processing techniques. Each bag will include a special ID card as well as a mini book of the collection. Collect ’em all.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece