It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Milly gave Stephen Sprouse punk a ladylike touch for its Fall 2015 collection. The show began with electric blue (a sweater, a body con minidress, abstract graffitied parachute pants), fluorescent yellow (a floor-length graffiti dress and belted jumpsuit), and neon pink (an asymmetric cape, a structured open-front coat), and closed with sleek black separates (more demure in color, but equally bold in shape). Looks were accessorized with beanies, fingerless gloves, and tasseled booties—a new uniform for the fashionista girl on Avenue A.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet