It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Milly gave Stephen Sprouse punk a ladylike touch for its Fall 2015 collection. The show began with electric blue (a sweater, a body con minidress, abstract graffitied parachute pants), fluorescent yellow (a floor-length graffiti dress and belted jumpsuit), and neon pink (an asymmetric cape, a structured open-front coat), and closed with sleek black separates (more demure in color, but equally bold in shape). Looks were accessorized with beanies, fingerless gloves, and tasseled booties—a new uniform for the fashionista girl on Avenue A.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again