Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock arebackstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and followLouise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
We’re not sure we could pull off the key-dangling black choker that opened the Marios Schwab show, but there were plenty of other items we could envision in our winter wardrobes: the black leather bomber with an upturned collar worn over a little black dress with three, small silver buttons; the futuristic bustier with a sheer overlay draped over one shoulder; the short sleeved navy dress paired with pointy-toe metallic shoes. Yes, yes, and yes.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters