Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock arebackstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and followLouise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
We’re not sure we could pull off the key-dangling black choker that opened the Marios Schwab show, but there were plenty of other items we could envision in our winter wardrobes: the black leather bomber with an upturned collar worn over a little black dress with three, small silver buttons; the futuristic bustier with a sheer overlay draped over one shoulder; the short sleeved navy dress paired with pointy-toe metallic shoes. Yes, yes, and yes.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt