London-based brand Margaret Howell is on every cool girl’s list for creating a wardrobe of high-quality, wearable, minimalist classics. For Spring 2015, Howell presented idealized versions of no-fuss closet staples: blazers, trousers, tailored city shorts, pleated skirts, tees, and crew-neck sweaters in a palette of black, white, navy, and putty. The overall effect was one of crisp, luxe utilitarianism, and that extended to the footwear—spick-and-span white oxfords and practical slides in black or white.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron