It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Last season, Marc Jacob’s muse was Edie Sedgwick; a ‘60s it-girl with a penchant for cat eyeliner and monochrome stripes. This season Jacobs replaced Sedgwick with her ’80s counterpart, the punk-rock club kid dressed in pajama-inspired metallic shirt-dresses, or fur coats with no pants, and sporting a dark, scruffy mullet.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun