Spring/Summer 2016 is a particularly important season for Maiyet: the show, which took place on Monday, was the label’s first with creative director Declan Kearney (and his second collection overall) and marked Maiyet’s return to its hometown of New York. Fortunately, it was a success: a mix of ribbed knits, suede sleeveless vests, fringed scarves, sensual silk slips, sequined shifts, and suit culottes in a cool palette of white, ice blue, and dove and charcoal grey.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos