Spring/Summer 2016 is a particularly important season for Maiyet: the show, which took place on Monday, was the label’s first with creative director Declan Kearney (and his second collection overall) and marked Maiyet’s return to its hometown of New York. Fortunately, it was a success: a mix of ribbed knits, suede sleeveless vests, fringed scarves, sensual silk slips, sequined shifts, and suit culottes in a cool palette of white, ice blue, and dove and charcoal grey.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again