Bruce Weber may be best known for his iconic fashion photographs that capture a flushed, radiant all-American wholesomeness, but the photographer, who frequently features canine companions in his shoots (and owns five golden retrievers), could also be described as dog’s best friend. “It’s hard not to spoil your dog,” Weber says. “it’s the one thing in life you can indulge in and never feel guilty about.” It’s fitting, then, that Weber joined forces with the design team of Detroit-based manufacturer Shinola on a collection of leashes, collars, beds, and toys, all made in the U.S. and produced in part with The Empowerment Plan, a Detroit-based charity. Additionally, the collaboration will include a limited-edition series of postcards and notebooks featuring Weber’s photography.
- Call Him Deacon: The Rising Producer Makes a Bid for Music Stardom
- Maya Rudolph Takes Questions From 26 Famous Friends and Admirers
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Issy Wood on How She Got to Know Mark Ronson During a Global Pandemic