Bruce Weber may be best known for his iconic fashion photographs that capture a flushed, radiant all-American wholesomeness, but the photographer, who frequently features canine companions in his shoots (and owns five golden retrievers), could also be described as dog’s best friend. “It’s hard not to spoil your dog,” Weber says. “it’s the one thing in life you can indulge in and never feel guilty about.” It’s fitting, then, that Weber joined forces with the design team of Detroit-based manufacturer Shinola on a collection of leashes, collars, beds, and toys, all made in the U.S. and produced in part with The Empowerment Plan, a Detroit-based charity. Additionally, the collaboration will include a limited-edition series of postcards and notebooks featuring Weber’s photography.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality