The varsity jacket, that quintessentially American staple, was elevated to silken heights last Thursday at Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer menswear show. Under the direction of Menswear Artistic Director Kim Jones, American classics were decorated with floral and avian motifs from across the North Pacific, while white-stitched denim-on-denim sets were paired with hand-painted blue camouflage jackets. Sleek black and blue silk scarves, emblazoned with “Louis Vuitton” and the LV monogram and worn tightly wound around the neck, playfully evoked the label’s heritage.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season