Louis Vuitton: Bet on This
Published December 15, 2009
Louis Vuitton has opened its seventh flagship in Macau, once a seedy counterpart to Hong Kong but now the single great tribute to the human weakness for gambling in the world. In honor of the new store, Louis Vuitton lets you lose your shirt in style with a new logo casino valise. When packing for your next trip to Macau, you might bring a visor or an elegant undress. Or you might just cut to the chase and fill your bag with ebony dice, a deck of cards, and a stack of chips. The luggage is more Montecarlo than Vegas or Atlantic City—there are no watery drinks to be concealed here, or machine guns for that matter. Instead, there’s just enough room to store yet another Louis Vuitton bag, the square monogrammed President carrying case.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person