In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This one was quite a week. Scott had dinner with Steven and Devon Aoki and then sped off to the rainy Hamptons. Scott enjoyed himself in spite of the weather, attending Lorenzo Martone’s new bicycle launch at Surf Lodge with friends Dree Hemingway and Brian Atwood. Once back in the city, Scott’s first stop was Paz de la Huerta’s book signing with Terry Richardson and Royston Langdon. He then headed to a party for VFiles and Ellen Von Unweth’s gallery show, followed by a party for Vs Magazine. The night ended at 5:30 am, and Scott took an early-Friday nap.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True